Stevenage Town RFC Location
Stevenage Town Rugby Club
North Road Stevenage Herts SG1 4BB
Exit Juntion 8 of the A1(M),take the B197 exit from Roundabout heading for Graveley (Gravely Road) follow for approx 1/2 mile, take 2nd turning on the right (north Road). The Rugby Club is approx 1/4 mile on the right.
STEVENAGE TOWN RFC
ADMINISTRATION INFORMATION FOR VISITING
1) Many people will be travelling to Stevenage Town RFC by motor vehicle and it is important to understand that the roadway adjacent to the Club has been deemed a clearway with double yellow lines. Parking on the road, or on the grass verge is illegal and subject to fines.
2) Parking is available within the car park, except adjacent to the rugby club, which is designated as a clear access area. Parking in this area is not permitted. We request that everyone parks sensibly so that others can flow freely around the car park.
3) Overflow parking for at least 60 cars is available alongside the rugby pitches and is accessed via the entrance at the northern end of the ground. The automatic barrier is lowered at Kick off times on Saturday and Sunday, so access to non-members is not possible afterwards.
4) Any special parking requirements should be communicated to your Stevenage Club contact, who will endeavour to assist with all genuine requests.
5) In order to protect the health of our young playing members, we have a strict policy of not allowing dogs onto the playing fields and the adjacent parking and soft verge areas.